Subject: [Leica] Hot August Nites...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:49:06 -0700

Hi!

      I had a successful daytrip to Reno to photograph the show cars.  I've
got about thirty rolls of APX100 to develop.  Fortunately, I've got the
next two days off from work.  I can manage about six at a time.  This
is the most film I've shot in a day.  I tried to go for the closer-up details
of the car's metal (these are show cars and hotrods.  A fun day and
I got to use the Canon Rapid Winder and the Nikor 50/1.4.  A lot of
the shots I'd only estimate the distance at the closest with the Nikor
at 18 inches, it doesn't rangefinder couple closer than a meter.

      So, I'm getting the hang of the older screwmount cameras and can
change film rather easily now.  I had rolled up 70 rolls for the trip.  I'll
write more when I get the silver fixed!

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California