Subject: Re: [Leica] Pix from the market
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:33:52 -0700

Dan C said: Pix from the market

> Sonny, at first glance the two photographs looked wonderfully vibrant,
with
> beautiful colour and sharpness.  But now that you tell me that they were
> shot with a digicam, I decided to have a closer look, and yes, I can now
> see the decidly inferior colour and saturation easily  visible in the
> pictures even to the uninitatiated.  And the sharpness clearly leaves much
> to be desired!<<<<<

Oh geeeeeze Dan,
Now you put it in the fan, turned the fan on and the splatter effect is
going to be a week long. ;-) Trouble here is, a lot of these guys don't
understand subtle humour and will without question think you're serious! :-)

You should've put two rows of smilies and typed so they could read, "I'm
kidding!!! In fourteen languages. ;-) Better stand back because by tomorrow
noon you wont be able to see the inside of your screen from fan effect! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Pix from the market)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Pix from the market)
Message from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Pix from the market)