Subject: RE: [Leica] efke question
From: ned@kajabbi.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:49:07 -0400

For unbelievable tonality get neofin blue. If you are buying the film here
in the U.S., the same supplier(J & C Photo sells the developer as well.
If you want to use a higher film sppe(64) try Diafine. The results at 64
are great BUT not any way near  25 and the neofin blue results.
Rodinal is also a great choice.