Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:49:57 +1000

You may just have to be patient ;-) I use the meter on the M3, FOR ME,
it makes it my favorite street shooter. I don't have to bring the
camera up to my eye to get an exposure, so the only reason to raise the
camera is to frame and shoot. Its a bit of a toss up with the IIIg/f,
which I use with the external viewfinder. This works even better in
daylight, when I don't need the help of the meter