Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:47:11 +1000

1. the CLE was my introduction to quality rangefinder: wonderful
camera, I had it with its special leather carrycase, pocket flash, 90
and 40 and 28 and its special electronic cable release. I sold mine
because Minolta would not even give them a haircut  and mine was
showing signs of becoming flaky. Abandoned. My advise is forget it.

2. if you love the M7 you will just have to start saving for a second.
It is an advantage to have both bodies identical. That way you only
have to learn one set of "rules"