Subject: [Leica] Just a reminder...
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:08:10 -0700

All:

This evening it has been brought to my attention, that a gentleman is
selling (on Ebay) what appear to be copies of the instruction books I have
for free on my web site.

If you need an instruction book for any of the following:

If, IIf, IIIf, M1, M2 M3, M4-P, M5, M6,

CL, SL, R3, R4, R5, R6 or R7

you need not spend the money.  All of these are either on my site, or I
have direct links to them.  Several are available in .pdf format!

Simply go to http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr and click on Leica Instruction
Manuals.

Should anybody care to look at my photos whilst there, I'll not complain! :)

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: Just a reminder...)