Subject: [Leica] LC5 pics
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 00:17:36 -0400

Gonna keep trying with this thing till I hit a cord with someone, probably won't stop then either.  I'm having more fun with the LC5 than any camera I've had in
years.  The results are pretty pleasing, I can get a good 8x10 print out of a high res Jpeg although I don't think I'd push it much bigger. I'm thinking of trading my
R7 body for an R8 or 9 so I can get one of the digital backs when they are available.

Neal F