Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #136
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:00:04 -0700

Darn it all, BD.  I hate to do this again to you, but you started it by
numbering us.  First it's those darn Leica SLR's, now that darn slow, normal
film.

OK.  I'm one of the 12.  Doug is one.  Where are the other 10?  Do they care
to speak up?

I have a bunch of 100 and even two rolls of 200 film in the freezer when I
get desperate.

Aram  :-)