Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 29: Warsaw
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:03:48 -0700 (PDT)

Nathan,
Thank you for taking the time to post this poignant
and moving photo/essay. I hope to visit some of those
places myself before my time passes.
With Arnold running for governor here, his close
personal ties with Kurt Waldheim, ex Nazi atrocity
participant, and Arnold spouting such campaign phrases
as, "I know what the people want and I will tell
them.", your posting was particularly timely for me.
Thanks again, and keep the great photographs coming.
Please relate to SWMBO our gratitude that she let you
continue posting!
Bob