Subject: Re: [Leica] Tired eyes - Lasik, etc
From: David C Mason <damason@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:03:30 -0400

One word of warning to climbers and skiers... supposedly lasik surgery
can fail when at altitude. I am not sure of the details but I was told
this by a surgeon when I lived in Denver. Supposedly it can fail enough
that there is some permanent damage to the eye. I suppose this is also
true if a plane loses pressure. I am sure there is more information in
journals if this is indeed true.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Tired eyes - Lasik, etc)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Tired eyes - Lasik, etc)