Subject: [Leica] T4 Cameras (was whisky room)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:46:25 +0200 (MEST)

Mark Pope told us about the whisky room at T4 Cameras. I passed by
(virtually) missed out on the whisky but saw a nice Rolleicord and picked
it up.

They sent it on Tuesday evening and it got to me the next day. They're in
Great Britain and I'm in Sweden. I wouldn't have been able to get anything
from Stockholm to Gothenburg in less than three days and this made it from
them to me in less than 24 hours. Their ratings seem to be conservative.
The Rolleicord was rated EXC++ ... believe me, if they rate something MINT
it must be very very nice.

http://www.t4cameras.co.uk

Sip some whisky for me.

Daniel Ridings