Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 30: Paris La Defense
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:58:23 +0200

Thanks, BR. No real manipulation, as I adhere to a self-imposed digital code of
conduct, which basically says that I will not do anything in Photoshop that I was
not able to do in the wet darkroom. This means that the following activities are
kosher:

- - cropping
- - adjustments of brightness and contrast using Levels
- - dodging and burning when necessary
- - unsharp masking (to compensate for the loss of sharpness induced by the
scanner)

In the case of this particular image, it was cropped, unsharp masked, and I
adjusted the brightness and contrast using Levels.

Nathan