Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:14:23 -0400

Hi, Eric,

The question wasn't a comment on Ted, but on the "others", who seem
(although I probably underate them) to fire off 10 fps while they follow the
action along, not caring about "ultimate peaks", "decisive moments" or
whatever one wishes to call it.

Now, about that photo of Ben Johnson:  we're not talking about the one where
Ben is crossing the line, fist in the air, while a helpless Carl Lewis (who
I think was also on drugs, btw) watches out of the corner of his eye, are
we?

Oh - My - God!  Ted, I kneel before you in abject humiltity...

regards,
frank