Subject: [Leica] FS: R-24/2.8 $550
From: "Marko Terhoeven" <terhoeven@europe.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:06:56 -0500

For Sale:

R 24mm /2.8 3-cam with caps, hood, leather pouch, box. Glass perfect, barrel extremely good looking: barely visible signs of use. I bought this lens new in '99 and have not used it much, since I found using my 28PC as all-purpose lens easier than changing lenses back and forth. s/n 3635xxx

Price is US $550, which includes shipping. I have a Paypal account, but a bank transfer is also possible.

I have uploaded a couple of pictures of the lens:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1667306&size=lg http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1667312&size=lg

Please contact me with any questions.

Marko
terhoeven@europe.com