Subject: Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:07:27 -0700

Hi Adam!

     I've been using APX100 because I've still got over 500 feet
of it.  I've just received my 70 twist-on cassettes from B&H.
After the daytrip to Reno for Hot August Nites to shoot the
polished metal of cars and rods, I'll have less and probably
buy a supply of Tri-X.  My prints are smallish, and the difference
is barely visible in grain @ 4x6".