Subject: RE: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:56:07 -0400

And in the same way that Polaroid Corp. had arrangements with AA to use and
promote their film, I suspect that companies like HP and Epson would be
tripping over themselves trying to get AA to endorse one of their printers,
and he very likely would have, I also suspect.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film)