Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:26:42 -0500

I'm just giving you my solution, I realize everyone has their own way of
dealing with the problem.  Even if you reverse it when stored, it is just a
trivial thing to reverse the hood when you take it out of the bag.

Gene

                      Johnny Deadman
                      <lists@johnbrownlow.com>            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
                      -alto.ca.us

                      08/07/2003 11:16 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

You have SEEN the hoods on these things, right? With the 28-70 and
hood, my 1Ds measures more than 10 inches long. It doesn't fit in my
bag. I love the thing to pieces, but small it ain't.

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 11:56 AM, grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
wrote:

> Point taken, but My answer to this situation is that I leave the hood
> on at
> all times, including when in the bag.  saves fiddling with them
> completely.
> I find Tupperware/Mr. Peanut can caps of various sizes fit just about
> any
> hood to keep bag contents off the lens elements.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
http://www.unintended-consequences.com