Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:16:39 -0400

You have SEEN the hoods on these things, right? With the 28-70 and
hood, my 1Ds measures more than 10 inches long. It doesn't fit in my
bag. I love the thing to pieces, but small it ain't.

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 11:56 AM, grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
wrote:

> Point taken, but My answer to this situation is that I leave the hood
> on at
> all times, including when in the bag.  saves fiddling with them
> completely.
> I find Tupperware/Mr. Peanut can caps of various sizes fit just about
> any
> hood to keep bag contents off the lens elements.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
http://www.unintended-consequences.com