Subject: [Leica] For Sale Elmarit 135/2.8
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:08:05 -0400

Later version (without the scalloped focusing ring), serial number
2656xxx, indicating a production in 1973).  Glass in lovely shape, but
some wear marks on barrel and at the edges of the eyes.  No caps.  $350

I've used this lens extensively for photographing the Reading Symphony
Orchestra.  This coming season, though, I'm switching to another outfit
for a faster max aperture (f2.0, rather than the elmarit's 2.8), which
is why it's up for sale.

Contact me off list at Garcia@chesco.com   Will be away from
middle-Friday through Sunday.

Jim Shulman