Subject: Re: [Leica] squabbling over digital vs. film
From: David Prakel <david@photopartners.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:07:06 +0100

If anyone fancies a 'find the film in among the digits' or a 'spot the
Leica' challenge turn your browser to

http://www.photopartners.co.uk/HW_Rings/index.htm

22 images taken for our local Walking festival brochures. One is taken on
Tmax 400 in a Leica M6/35mm Summilux pre-ASPH, one on Tmax 100 with a Nikon
FE with a Nikkor 28mm and all the rest with a Nikon D100 with an 18-35
Nikkor AF-Zoom. (Originally there was a slice of a 6x6 shot of a wood but
that had to be replaced as the organisers thought the image 'too scary').

Give it a few days and I'll post the results.

(Some of the unbalanced compositions are explained by the fact that I had to
shoot allowing for two large text blocks - see Cover image).

- --
Regards
David Prakel

Centre of Britain PhotoWorkshops Partnership

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] squabbling over digital vs. film)