Subject: [Leica] RE:Fuji 645i lag OT
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:32:35 -0700

"and last, I bought a Fuji 645i for its ability to take 4.5x6 automatically
(advance, focus, and light balance) but sell it second hand because of the
enormous LAG of this camera. It was soo long, I was quite disappointed, I
thought a non reflex camera would have a minimum LAG, but this body was not
so well thought I think. (In comparisson, my Rollei 3.5F, M6 and M3 are
instantaneous, and my ancient F801-s and R8 were really fast enough to have
a lot of good views, forgeting the closed eyes ;-)

Greg VDS"

Greg, try the precursors to the Fuji GA 645i, the manual GS 645 series. No
AF or AE or significant lag, just a simple manual camera taking 120/220 film
and fixed lens. I have the 45mm and 60mm versions and use them often. Try
KEH Camera Brokers.
Regards, Bill Lawlor