Subject: Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film.
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 22:49:31 -0700

Amen. It's two different pallets. Both valid. But you can bet the bean
counters are going to be pushing more and more to go with the HD.

(BTW, Red Planet was a bit weak, if you ask me, but not your part! Top
notch!)

:-)

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:37  PM, feli2@earthlink.net wrote:

> So, although I am not a world famous director (only a few unknown
> shorts), I do have a good grasp on the technology and a track record
> to be able to make the comment that HD is not really a replacement for
> film, regardless of what Rodrigues says.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. - Will Rogers.