Subject: Re: [Leica] Is It "real photography" or Is It Digital?
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:58:13 -0700

Yes indeed... it is why so many of us audiophiles spend big-bucks to listen
to mucic through tube amps (even tube analog stages on CD players).  It
seems that each digital link that can be replaced with an analog link
improves the sound (or makes it less "digital").

The analogy with digital photography vs. film photography is very apt.
cheers
Jack
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ