Subject: Re: [Leica] "real photography"
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:10:48 +1000

Well of course its digital: its a jpeg!!!!

Even if it were originally a silver based print, the display on our
72dpi screens is by necessity digital. Lovely shot, which "represents"
reality. Its path to my screen however has involved disitization either
at the scene of the crime or later ;-)

On Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003, at 06:22 Australia/Melbourne, Saganich,
Christopher/Medical Physics wrote:

> Here is a good example: can you tell if this is film or digital?
>
> http://www.28mm.org/gallery.php?artist=emesegaal&issue=9
>
> Chris Saganich

Alastair

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] "real photography")