Subject: [Leica] "Real" safe camera storage - but heavy and sort of $$$$
From: "caliguri@rcn.com" <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:17:24 -0400

Hi all-
I have seen some modified gun safes (Cabelas or other sport/hunting
shops near you!) that are great! While heavy - still, they can be bolted to
the floor (?) - they can be environmentally controlled to protect
expensive collectable guns. I've seen 'em in use - they look OK in a
'sporting' room way :-) but they offer protection that can't be beat!
Ed

http://mail2web.com/ .