Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: strange rattling in the leica d100
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:25:11 -0700

At 10:23 PM 8/4/2003 +0100, Steve Unsworth wrote:
>No offence, but it really really depends on what you're shooting. With a
>still life or perhaps a landscape there is no reason to fire off half a roll
>of film to get 'the shot', but if you're shooting people in a public place
>there are so many factors totally out of your control that a lot of frames
>may be needed to get a keeper.

Hi Steve and Ted,
Yup, Absolutely. I should have qualified my statements on the type of
pictures I tend to shoot. In fact, I have to admit that I am not very good
at the supposedly M mode of shooting - prefocus, F8, grab and shoot. I
don't think that way yet, and it's not the style I shoot currently.

Most of my pictures tend to have a few moments of contemplativeness,
although my wife does yell at me for thinking too long. Then again, she is
the type that would ONLY be happy if you can make grainless 2x3 ft
enlargement with candlelight of perfect composition, exposure etc. etc.
Hard woman to please :-)

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>