Subject: Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:14:25 +0800

Akhil,

Dry cabinets are crucial for storing my Leica equipment, given the climate
in Hong Kong.

The commercial ones you refer to are not that expensive.  The humidity is
tightly controlled and the device is maintenance free.  A 120-litre one goes
for under US$400 which I think is very reasonable, especially given the
costs of our Leica equipment.

If you require further information please contact me off-list.

Bests,

Joseph