Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 30 Ultimate Frisbee at 100F
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:21:35 -0400

Graham,
Thank you for looking.  Yes, the shuttlecock is huge, maybe 15 meters.
As an aside, you wouldn't believe the controversy in Kansas City when
about ten of these were placed around the art gallery.  I always found
them whimsical as they were set at all angles just the same as if some
giants had just finished a game and wondered off.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com