Subject: [Leica] Any LUG members in Las Vegas?
From: Matthias Ochs <matthias.ochs@web.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 11:08:23 +0200

Hi All!

I am going to be in Las Vegas for two weeks from the 15th on and am
wondering if there are any LUGgers there that would like to talk
photography and Leicas over a cup of coffee??

It is a business trip, so I will not be completely free with my time
but I'm sure I have time in the evenings or on the weekend.

BTW I am from Germany (Bavaria) but still think I can reasonably
speak English  ;-)

Are there any photo places (exibitions or stores) in Vegas that are
worth going to??

Best regards,

Matthias