Subject: [Leica] Some of the first shots with my M6
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:43:00 -0700

I've posted a couple of pictures I took with my recently purchased M6 and
assorted lenses.

You may recall I begged wisdom awhile back (and my plea was rewarded with
much.. thanks!)

If interested you can find these first offerings at
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net/ under the "Leica Project
(evolution)" folder. Your opinions are welcome of course.

I've shot and developed 10 or so rolls. These are among the first I've
scanned.  Hopefully I'll find a few worthwhile.  I am enjoying the hell out
of the exercise regardless.

There is something to be said for this "back to basics" approach. I am now
on the prowl for a replacement for my deceased Luna-Pro and maybe...
maybe... a nice M4.

later
cheers
Jack McLain