Subject: Re: [Leica] CLA frequency
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:09:35 +0200 (MEST)

It would be unfair to price my Leicas ... they had a lot more work done on
them than just CLA.

I just got an estimate for CLA on a Rolleiflex 3,5E (75mm Xenotar) and it
will run me between 2,000 and 3,000 Swedish crowns. 1 USD = 7.8 Swedish
crowns.

The M4 that Solms fixed up for me (including fixing a cracked body, new
bottom-plate and a CLA) ran at around 3,300 SEK if I remember correctly.
Right around 330 Euros (and at that time there were around 10 SEK to 1
Euro).

Daniel