Subject: Re: [Leica] Born Under a Bad Sign....or a Bad Battery
From: David Prakel <david@photopartners.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:09:17 +0100

On 30/7/03 10:09 pm, "Gary Williams"
<owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> I have yet another battery dilemma.  My R7 is draining batteries while it's
> not being used.  If I put the camera in my bag and leave it there for
> several weeks without using it, when I pull it out to use it, the batteries
> are dead.  This has happended three times.  I have been keeping it my bag
> with a winder and R7 grip attached.  Is this a problem?

The same battery eating occurred with my R8 recently which Leica UK
recommended I return to them - the camera was returned from Solms with a
note that said it was now functioning as advertised but failed to see what
the fault was or if one had been found.

Doesn't eat batteries anymore though.
- --
Regards