Subject: Re: [Leica] DAS Week 19
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:24:49 -0700

Ahhhh, I was wondering about the same question myself. My understanding is
that "PRO" shooters don't look at the itty bitty screen while they shoot
either. They just use the viewfinder as a normal SLR user would, then
afterward, use the LCD to review the images!!

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>