Subject: [Leica] going on vacation
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:13:13 -0700

This is your listowner speaking.

I'm going to South America (Chile and Argentina) until August 11.
During that time I'm going to unsubscribe from the LUG.
Please be good while I'm gone. If there's an emergency (some topic has spun wildly out of control) you can send me email, but I won't be reading the LUG while I'm gone.

I'm taking my M6, my 28mm whatevericron, my 50mm expensiveandheavylux, and a 50mm collapsing simplemar to prevent back injuries while carrying. And film: I'm taking Ektachrome E200 because I got a good price on it.

I won't actually unsubscribe for about 12 more hours, but then I'll just be gone until August 11.

Replies: Reply from "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au> ([Leica] Re: going on vacation)
Reply from Kevin H <kevin@2image.com> (Re: [Leica] going on vacation)
Reply from "Maciej J. Piasecki" <maciej@piasecki.it.pl> (Re: [Leica] going on vacation)