Subject: Re: [Leica] arggghhh... rant at Keeble & Shucat...
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:10:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Richard. Chill. Life's too short!
1 out of 80 rolls botched?  2% error rate? Hey, people
make mistakes. At least your roll wasn't lost and the
images gone forever.
Next time it happens, though, as for a free roll.
They'll give it to you happily. You could probably go
back and get a free roll now. They are really a caring
shop with good people. Sometimes the processors inhale
a few too many fumes; sometimes the front folks fade
out too. They're human; mistakes happen.
Hope the vent on the LUG helped. I've had rolls
screwed up all the time; it's not fun but it's no
biggie. And they actually do good processing!
Good luck, my friend, and relax, it's only
photography!
Bob