Subject: [Leica] M3 repair
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:38:21 +0200

Thanks to all the answers.

As I live in Belgium, I think I'm in the east of the Mississippi ;-) No,
thank you for all the kind and also less kind remarks on my male ego. I
would also try to fix by myself my M6 TTL if a problem should occur, simply
because the alternative is the Solms Factory, and that's not exactly cheap.

I will, based on advices and web info just try to first fix the vertical
adjustment, then I will see if it's useful to mess with the arm for
horizontal adjustment. After that, if I find a way to unscrew the rewind, I
will see what I can do to clean a little bit the inner viewfinder, taking
care not to dismantle or unglue prisms.

Thanks again for all the advices and warnings, I will be extra-careful ;-)

Grégoire Vandenschrick