Subject: [Leica] Panasonic LC5 shots
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:28:18 +0100

Initially my walk shots were for the guys in the 'virtual pub' on IRC. I was
amazed that with digital I could show them not only where I had been on that
particular day but often before they had themselves reached the time I took
the walk. It grew from there and I set aside 6 pages on my web site to show
them, overwriting the oldest with the latest.

So now I have a lot of shots not on view on the web site. Sonny Carter
showed me how to quickly and easily create a gallery for them PhotoShop so
that they could all be viewed without the need to integrate them into the
main web site. Like all Sonny's tutorials it works like a dream.

I will edit them down because some were just to illustrate a point arising
from discussions on IRC and others had the benefit, or otherwise, of my
attempts at witty and/or informative text. Lots were to keep the running gag
going about my boots.

If anyone wants to see them all, the good, the bad, the ugly, before I edit
them down they can be seen at the link below.

A public thank you to Sonnny Carter for his help with the gallery and to the
IRC gang for their encouragement and suggestions over the past weeks. If you
think they suck hey! blame the IRC crowd :-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/assets/images/temp/Panasonic_LC5.html

- --Graham