Subject: Re: [Leica] are your posts not reaching the LUG?
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@Abacurial.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:19:36 -0400

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at 22:29
Eve Girard <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

> I've seen enough summer!  Bring on the rain!  My NW brain fungus has nearly
> dried out, the lawn is dead and air conditioning is something them there
> Californians use  ;>)  .
> Bring us relief!  Let's get back to salmon flopping across our flooded
> roads.  And what's with the sky being blue, anyhow?  Isn't it supposed to be
> low and grey?  Just what IS that bright light when I wake up?

You're getting up too early...

tOM
- ---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@	tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:+1-775-307-4133
 _-\_<,	758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)		ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714
safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
- -Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] are your posts not reaching the LUG?)