Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 repair
From: ned@kajabbi.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:35:35 -0400

I second the advice you have received. I snd my leica work to Sherry and
Everything comes back in Mint+ condition. If you live in the eastern half
of the U.S. , She is the one. If you live west of the mississippi Go with
DAG. Believe me, you won't be sorry. Unless the camera body has been used
as a tack hammer, you will think the camera you get back is brand new.