Subject: RE: [Leica] OT?: Brickyard 400
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:31:44 -0500

Sam

I have been to Indy before for the Formula One race a few years back and
yes the infield is the best for pics.  This will be the first NASCAR race
there for me though.  Not sure what gear I'm taking though.  The 560 is a
bit intimidating in today's environment so may be stuck with the 200/4
Telyt as the longest lens.

I was asking in case there would be a chance to meet other LUGers.

Thanks
Gene

                      "Sam Krneta"
                      <skrneta@mindspring.com>            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] OT?: Brickyard 400
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/29/2003 08:06 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene,

This will be the first year in a while that I cannot make it. If you
need info, catch me off list. For the best views head to the infield and
hit the knolls at turn three and four. At four you can watch them head
into the pits. Bring earplugs. Park at the zoo and take the shuttle.

Sam Krneta