Subject: Re: [Leica] New photo project: 36/36
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:00:43 -0700

Jeff S wrote:

> The goal: To sharpen the photographic skills by not
> only recognizing an opportunity, but also recognizing
> a film-wasting dud, to know when the moment's
> decisive, and when the exposure's right--the first
> time.

Bah!  You think we can't see what you're up to!??  Not only will this
take away from valuable time spent in front of the computer obsessively
writing email to the LUG on the variations in engraving style of top
plates or the virtues of exotic materials in cookware, but it's clearly
a ploy to get us all to rush out and buy a second $2,000 camera body
dedicated to nothing more than Konifordak XtraColor 200 printed at the
local Kwik-E-Mart so that, one we start scanning and posting these
images, you can then flame us for all acting like a bunch of retired
dentists.

You need to get your ass over to the #leica channel
(irc.eskimo.com:6667) where we can beat some sense into you!

M.