Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Marc Small's statement that M6 is best built M camera
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

Didn't we just go through this with him a week ago? And was he the
chap that someone referred to as a hampton and a berk?

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, bdcolen wrote:

   No, he quite clearly is stuck in a racist time warp in which it's 1942
   and he still wants to bomb Tokyo and inter Japanese Americans.

   How does he keep escaping from that locked ward, anyway?