Subject: [Leica] $500? Coool
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

My Fed only cost me $20 and a case of beer. I wonder if they would engrave custom top plate as well...imagine the vast ocean of one-off engravings to collect...

Better than even the flag decals!

I wonder if the would go so far as the Canadian PO has allowing your own photo on stamps (top plates)...

Oh look I have the Kyle top plate, the Rabiner, the late Ray Moss but am lacking Emil Keller and Benser...