Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] MP's tp plate
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:52:22 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, Fed will do that for you. I visited the factory in the early 1990's and emerged with a Fed 5C professionally engraved with my name and company logo by the factory engraver filled with official Fed Paint he even engraved a spare top plate for me...

Since a Fed takes LSM lenses would this do the trick for you? I think I have the contact info somewhere...  :  )

Jake at Blue Moon 503 978 0333 has an astounding collection of Feds that do not appear on ebay...highway hash mark yellow, titanium halloween orange etc etc...

Mark

> For myself, I won't be happy until I get a camera with my name factory
engraved on it ;-)
Slobodan Dimitrov