Subject: RE: [Leica] Marc Small's statement that M6 is best built M camera
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:56:41 +0200 (MEST)

:)

Yeah, you're right Steve.

But I think an M6 rangefinder in an M3 (with that clear glass middle
window) is a lot more misery than an M6 rangerfinder where it was made to
be, in an M6.

It was just an expression of my irritation about the "update" I got when I
let Solms CLA my M3. As I wrote in another message, Solms realizes this
and will replace it with a rangefinder that works (in an M3) for me, now
that they can.

Now that doesn't mean I get more in-focus shots :)

Daniel