Subject: Re: [Leica] Less Equipment...Getting Down to the Scrotal Elements
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:06:59 -0700

Domke J803 camera satchel.  Best thing going for low key photography.  It's
ballistic nylon with a natural cotton strap that goes all the way around the
bottom of the bag, and another cotton/leather handle on top.  After a year
or so, the black cotton fades and the whole thing starts to look ratty, with
the bag itself still perfectly intact.  Perfect.  I stick Domke padded
velcro wraps in the large back pocket to provide a little extra protection.

Unfortunately, I think Domke has discontinued the J803, but it may still be
available at some retailers.

- --Jim