Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: This Sunday evening, catch a Van Gogh!
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:51:00 -0400

Thanks Buzz:

You have touched on the reason why this is a Leica chrome and not one
taken with my 11x14.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

	Buzz Hausner wrote:

Another thing you should know about this "snap," Ted.  I have been to
the tower from which Jim took that shot and let me tell you it is not an
easy stroll from one's car; it is actually quite a hike.  We used to
gather with friends at this spot to watch fireworks on the Fourth.  It
is even more of a hike back after sun set and the things that "go bump
in the night" might very well be your joints or camera gear!  Jim gets
extra credit for this one and his modesty must be noted!