Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of Eastern Sierra trip
From: Ted Grant <>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:24:06 -0700

Richard F. Man showed:
Pictures of Eastern Sierra trip
> Bonus point (winner gets a free roll of Kodak Color 200 :-) ) if you
> correctly guess which cameras took which pictures.
> // richard <>
> <>  <<<<

Hi Richard,
It's too early in the morning for the mental challenge of guessing which
camera did what. And given this is a Leica list my assumption is they're all
shot with a Leica of some sort.;-)

However, the best part of this presentation is looking at some very fine
scenics that create an invitation of "jeeesh I want to go there and do a
bunch of film!" It' appears you used a polarizing filter? As the blue sky
contrasted against the rock and tree formations is eye popping.

Actually I don't really give a hoop which camera was used as it's just a
solid page to wake up to in the morning to start the day. Good one you, well
done mon ami.