Subject: Re: [Leica] less equipment
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:42:46 -0400

Chris - I think it works the other way round - LUG will be organizing
an intervention to de-program you from less is more idea!  :)

You must also consider that you may simply be in the 'purge' phase of
Leica Bulimic Syndrome. Finally when you are down to the last body on
one lens you'll start acquiring equipment again.

ernie - been there, done that -  nitka