From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:05:40 -0700

Claudio,

I'm sorry for being so hard on you. But your message contains the
instructions you were requesting where it says "To unsubscribe..." and
gives the link to unsubscribe. You need to go there and you will see
the instructions on how to unsubscribe.

Again, I apologize for picking on you. It's just that so many people do
exactly what you did, and for those of us who are native English
speakers, it's just seems a bit strange that the user wouldn't notice
what it says. But, as usual, I forgot our friends overseas who don't
speak English so well.

Best of luck unsubscribing.

Eric